Home Care in Stevenage and the Hertfordshire Area
We know how important it is to find just the right Carer near you – someone who will help you maintain your independence, while ensuring your safety and comfort. Someone who will take the time to get to know you and learn what makes your life easier as well as developing a deep understanding of your care needs.
We specialise in finding exactly the right carers to suit our clients’ needs and can support with home care in Hertfordshire including:
- Home day care
- Live-in care
- Respite Care
- Palliative Care
You can download our full brochure by clicking the button below.
Download our Home care Brochure
Our domiciliary care includes:
- Assistance with a “good morning” start to the day, helping our clients to get up, wash, shower or bath, get dressed and have breakfast.
- Preparation of food and drink.
- Ensuring a timely prompt for medication when due.
- Undertaking domestic tasks such as cleaning, laundry and ironing either on a regular basis or as a “spring clean”, whatever the season.
- Pampering sessions – the occasional visit to organise bathing, clean clothes, fresh bedding and a thoughtfully prepared meal before bedtime.
- At the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
Contact us for a free Consultation to plan your home care or domiciliary care needs
Our Stevenage and Hertfordshire Home Care services cover these areas:
Stevenage, Knebworth, Waterford, Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Hitchin, Letchworth Garden City, Baldock, Ware, Puckeridge, Buntingford, Waltham Cross, Cheshunt, Goffs Oak, Nazeing and surrounding villages
We also offer home care and complex care in Harlow and the Essex Area